Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Kiara's Forest Friends

Kiara will be three this coming April. She's an adventurous little spitfire who keeps up toe-to-toe with her older brother.
I made her a forest-themed quilt before she was born. When we visited her family last spring, it was still a main source of snuggle in her crib - which always makes my heart happy.

The circles were fun and hard to do! There is little forgiveness when the fabric isn't flat or if you don't quite get the seams matched up. For the grand experiment with doing circles, I think it turned out really well!
Everything I quilt is machine stitched on my Martha Stewart Singer machine from Target. A good machine doesn't necessarily have to be the fanciest. The forest fabric is from Etsy, all other supplies are from Joann Fabric.

No comments:

Post a Comment